Friday 7 July 2006

Out of the blue

A 'face to face'... this evening! Blimey, went to bed last night (after enjoying the dulcet tones of Dubliner 2 of 2), woke up, checked emails.

A brand new Potential!!

He seems nice (hang, I seem to say that about everyone). So I emailed him back, and toddled off to work. Then I had another email asking if I wanted to meet him at the weekend (I can't, remember - Dubliner 1 of 2 is detouring my way!). But then he asked if I was free this evening, and I am (I did have every intention of doing my nails, but now there's a nice meal/drink for me!)

So, he's from Bristol (so we're only separated by a channel, not a big sea), he's got a good job, he's clean and tidy! Does seem a little overwhelming (I really don't think even I can be classed as someone's soulmate in a second email, but there you go!)

I've got 1 hour from getting home to get ready, which includes somehow hiding 2 spots... why, when I've got 2 'face to face's this weekend.

God of Clear Skin... I haven't been a bad person, so why do this to me!

I'll update you after the date. Fingers crossed!!

ooh... I've also had an email of someone asking for my pic. He seems nice...

0 Comments: