Sunday 30 July 2006

Sweet

Now, remember Cute from Devon - very sweet looking Potential (likes a drink!)??

Well, I'd forgotten about him... it was well over a week since he emailed. Well apparently he was away on holiday, so was checking in now he was back. I say apparently - there's always this knowledge that if I've got a number of Potentials, then my Potentials must have too... right? Surely it's not just me who's an online dating whore!!

He is seriously cute though... how far away is Devon?? It's a new pic for the map :)

Ooh, and Potential from Bristol gets a star today... he likes a drink too! Literally just got an email off him, and he's just polished off a bottle of red! Usually by this time I'd be on a par with him, but for some absurd reason I'm detoxing. That's right... I've had no alcohol since Friday night (or to put it an even better way - LAST WEEK!!). I guess that explains the dreams of wine cellars that were interrupted last night!

0 Comments: