Sunday 16 July 2006

Just another manic Sunday

Weird... there's been a flurry of activity today. I've had winks of FOUR new Potentials!

Quick run through:

Local (Surfer). Does drink, and no mention of romantic walks, or the DaVinci code, so I'll email him back!

Birdman. Oh dear... likes cuddling up on the sofa, romantic walks - and falconry. "Thanks, but no thanks".

Cute from Devon - very sweet looking Potential (likes a drink!). I'm definitely emailing him back!

Notts Guy - he seems nice(!), so emailed him back. Then I got a response straight away! Easy tiger... it's not good to let it be known you're actually sitting there waiting for emails (even if you are). It's a rule - NEVER email back straight away... let us think you're incredibly busy, with a bursting social life!!

Funny... My mum has given me a shopping list of things she wants Dubliner 1 of 2 to bring over at the weekend. Seriously... she's so funny! Mum - he's my date, not your delivery man. Plus, I don't want him loaded down with biscuits... where will he put the shoes!

I did finally send him my picture today. I thought I should (he's never asked for it), just in case I'm "not his type". He did email back (not straight away mind... obviously following the rules). I'm beautiful :)

Cool!

0 Comments: