Sunday 30 July 2006

Not funny :(

On Friday night I was out with beloved family & two of the sweetest guys from the office (see... I'm being nice to you!). Work last week was very busy, with clients calling in the evening, early mornings, and no lunches... so my Sysadmin Honey decided to make sure this weekend I wasn't disturbed.

Thank you, Sysadmin Honey :)

But, what he's done is change the language on my mobile to something I think only recognisable in Outer Mongolia!! The result... clients can still call. And (now here's the bad bit)... I got an MMS message lunchtime today, and for the life of me I can't work out how to view it!! What if it's a picture of Dubliner 2 of 2's wine cellar?!?!?

I can just about stumble around text messages (although I think I may have inadvertently deleted a couple... I mean, does anyone actually know what "Aydinlatma" means??)

Ooh, and while I'm now requesting Sysadmin Honey's services (so to speak)... Honey, you know that *useful* little facility you added me to, that sends text messages if there's any kind of workie problem? Can I please not have it any more?

There I was last night, blissfully dreaming of wine cellars, until 01:45am (oh yes!) I get a text. Fab! who is it... is it a Potential, waking me up with sweet nothings??

No... it's just some bloody disk somewhere getting it's knickers in a twist! And then, 5 minutes later (as the Chardonnay *just* came back into view), said same disk texts again, just to let the world know it's OK now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, that'll be Turkish then. But I'm sure you appreciated the savings you made by not being able to make phone calls all weekend.

Ms Jones said...

Sysadmin Honey...

thank you sweet man for thinking about my savings. I'll use the money for a bottle of red ;)