Sunday 2 July 2006

Flowers

WOW 1!! I've had roses off Dubliner 2 of 2 - Seriously... he's sent me roses :)

Ok, it was a picture of a beautiful bouquet, in an email! But all the same. If I put my nose right up against the screen I'm sure I can smell them!

Cheesy... maybe, but for making me feel special, thank you :)

WOW 2!! Dubliner 1 of 2 wasn't joking when he said he wanted to meet me. Talk of him coming over in August (I must remember to tell him that's when my birthday is)

Sorted out details for my third 'face to face' (Potential with no name) this Friday, and emailed back the 'out of the blue' local too. Who else was there... oh, a paramedic from Bath - he's new (I may need him soon... if I get any more roses I think I'll faint!)

So a fab fab day all in all. Spent oodles of money on equipment for hobby, then joined my beloved family for some food... in fact the only meal I had today, but so worth the wait. They roped me into babysitting for a few hours - I guess it's the least I could do, after all the free meals/unending patience they provide!

I considered roping my niece into being my PA, until I remembered she's as ditzy as me, so it would be a disaster. She'd only end up firing off marriage proposal emails to my rejected Potentials... I kid you not!!

0 Comments: