Sunday 2 July 2006

Thanks... but no thanks!

Mr Dependable/Implusive... No, I don't want to browse around bookshops, and no, I don't want to browse around guitar shops! On a sunny Saturday afternoon I want to sit outside a bar and have a nice glass of wine!!

Another 'thanks, but no thanks' email is being composed. I'm going to have to have another look at my profile. In the 'What do you do for fun' bit, I'm pretty sure there's no mention of bookshops or guitar shops!

4 hours of getting ready... not totally wasted as I did have a good time at the BBQ with the real people after the 'face to face'.

I've got another possible 'face to face' I'm considering on Friday (guy with no name as yet!), and another out of the blue email from a new local, but to be honest I'm thinking of moving to Dublin - it seems like that's where the fun is. Although as Dubliner 2 of 2 is probably half way across the channel at the moment I'll hang on a bit (he must have a Blackberry, as I got another late night sweet email!)

Full on day planned today... a mix of my new hobby and my beloved family - so not much time to spend searching for Mr (Virtual) Right.

0 Comments: