Friday 14 July 2006

You're ssshpeshal...

I've had my first drunken phone call!!

Dubliner 1 of 2 called (late) last night, after his birthday night out!

Bless... he's thinking of me, even when he can't string two words together! I can't wait to meet him now - at least I know he likes a drink!

Loads more emails off Potential from Weston Super(night)mare... all funny too!

Scot (in England) sent a couple of emails... mostly about his day. Now we now that's not really a good omen, don't we!

Oh, that local Potential, who moaned I hadn't been in touch. He didn't email back! Maybe he's miffed I didn't send him enough emails :/

Apart from that, I've got to say today has been the worst, nastiest day I think I've ever had workwise... Insane unnecessary bad vibes. I don't normally mention work, but it was monumental. The first thing in two months that has dampened my spirit. All of you there... have a good weekend, and lets hope it was just a bad day.

Son's birthday today (officially a teenager - oh lord!), so I blocked out the bad work bits and we ate cake!

0 Comments: