Monday 10 July 2006

'Face to face' with my fav

Dubliner 1 of 2 has officially booked his flight over here... a week on Saturday. I guess that's WOW5!!

He emailed tonight to OK the flights... ummmm - I think that should be fine, I say! The fact I'm currently listening to your voicemail about 3 times an hour...

So, the not 'seems nice', but the 'seems amazing fab' Potential wants to meet for 48 hours... cool!

Dubliner 2 of 2 has emailed (firstly to apologise for not being in touch, but he'd already apologised in advanced for that), but also to send more flowers! I need to go back through his emails to count them up. Has he reached a dozen yet?

Lastly, my 'face to face' is a bit up in the air for tomorrow. He can't do tomorrow night, but wants to do lunchtime instead. I can't do lunchtime! I'll let you know what happens!

0 Comments: