Monday 31 July 2006

What is it with the Irish?

Just finished updating this last night, when along comes another Potential from Ireland! Donegal this time, so I don't have to start renumbering the Dubliners.

No mention of romantic walks, the Da Vinci code, or snuggling up on the sofa with a bottle of red/DVD, so I'll email him back. In fact he has a very funny profile, and puts himself in the category of "social drinker, likes one or two"... are you absolutely sure, Potential from Donegal??

I've not met many people (beloved family included) from Ireland who could put themselves in that category. It's usually "drinks daily" (and that's only because there isn't "hardened drinker" as a choice).

Ooh... another thing I'd forgotten. Remember about a month ago I had that "interesting" email of the consultant guy (work related.... the one who used to have a Porsche, but now has a convertible Jag... the one who I'm trying to blag software off)

Well, he's "in the area" on Wednesday, and do I want lunch!!

0 Comments: