Monday 26 June 2006

Well, he's persistent

'Face to face' has emailed AGAIN... please, I'm not a mean person. I just don't want to try again! What do I do??

So today:

A text of Sailor Boy, who by now is sailing one of the seven seas... Bon Voyage :(

Lovely emails of the Dubliners (no, no... not the band). Dubliner 1 of 2 is actually one of my favourites. It's like talking to an old friend now!

Dubliner 2 of 2 (with wine cellar), is seriously charming. I sent him my best pic, and he told me I was a very very beautiful person!!! I KNOW :) Talk of him coming over for a weekend, so I've recommended a hotel (for him!)

My Superhero is away for a few days, but has managed to email me! I'm actually tempted to suggest meeting up... he sounds fab :)

Haven't heard from my other two locals yet.

Did get a couple of winks from some new Potential... I'm currently considering my options with them. To block, or to wink back?

Boring workie moment, which resulted in an 'interesting' work moment. A couple of years ago I was in contact with this consultant guy (who once offered to pick me up in his Porsche for lunch once... all very innocent!). Anyway, I remembered him today for work reasons, so sent off a quick email for advice (well, actually I'm trying to sneakily blag some free software). He got in touch straight away, and after swapping advice, white papers (no software yet), he emailed to say he'll probably be in my area in the next week or so, and did I want lunch. Oh, by the way, he mentions... he no longer has the Porsche, now it's a convertible Jaguar.

I don't know... maybe the tone of my email wasn't 100% professional! I'm going to have to keep my 'work emails' head and my 'sweet emails to Potentials' head a bit more separate! Or maybe not... lunch with a man who owns a Jag (and feels the need to let me know) may not be so bad after all!

Right, I've got another lesson tomorrow with Gorgeous H... I need to start getting ready :)

0 Comments: