Thursday 22 June 2006

You have to kiss a lot of frogs!

That's what my friend in work said today!

So, Potential No.1 - not brilliant! Had an OK time, but way too heavy for a first date. I don't want to be talking about my plans for our 'future' etc, over coffee the first time I meet someone.

But got back to some sweet emails though:

No.2 (Sailor, and now No.1) - fab sounding guy! At sea for 3 weeks as from Monday :(
No.3 (dunno about yesterdays order, this is the new one!). Dublin guy... funny as hell, and like talking to family (the mention of Sandy Cove melted me - I remember almost killing my brother there)
No.4 - OK, still doing OK!
No.5 - 'Mutual Contact' ongoing. I'm not sending my pic, only because I know it's a challenge for him. We've now described ourselves as cartoon characters. I'm a Powerpuff Girl, and he's Mr Incredible!

I've got past the hurdle of my first face to face. One frog down, four to go :)

0 Comments: