Thursday 22 June 2006

A real life date!

It's happening... a date, tonight! (Sis, I'll call with details!). Here's the rundown on Potentials (renumbered, because I'm confused):

No.1 - This is the date one. Emails exchanged daily, so coffee this evening (I was hoping for a glass of wine, but no, coffee - not a good start No.1, I'm sure I put wine in my profile about 26 times)
No.2 - Hello Sailor ;) Emails exchanged daily, and he's given me his mobile number. This guy *seems* very very sweet, and funny (should put him as No.1... he is my fav at the moment??)
No.3 - Emails exchanged daily
No.4 - Still at 'Mutual Contact' stage! Fab guy though, a Dubliner (the accent, it's going to get me hooked!)
No.5 - Still at 'Mutual Contact' stage. This one is really funny. He's trying to get a picture of me, but I'm being coy at the moment!

All the rest have been blocked. It was getting complicated!

Now, a minor problem (as always) with tonight's date. I haven't actually got oodles of time between leaving work, and arriving at date looking dazzling, so I'm going to magic up some time management skills! You see, I've discovered the brilliance of Benefit cosmetics, so now I have to spend ages with these glitzy little bits and pieces... highlighting, enhancing, plumping tiny little bits of my complexion. It used to take me all of 15 minutes to shower, dress and run... now it takes about 45 minutes just to blend and smudge these gorgeous and essential potions.

And of course, I'll have to check my emails before I go!!

0 Comments: