Wednesday 21 June 2006

Nightime activity ;)

No, no... not that sort!

Apart from a very strange dream where I was skateboarding to work, while all the time throwing two oversized slugs in front of me (seriously, and the sky was deep red!), I received another 3 emails!!

I'm going to have to start getting picky! Potential No.6 has been discarded. Fabulous email, but then he send his pic. Now I know beauty is only skin deep, and it's what's inside that counts, but I'm not sure I want to have anything other than 'Mutual Contact' with somebody who's a cross between a bad Barney Rubble and Shrek!

So, time to review Potentials No.7, 8 and 9!

One more thing... Guys, when you pick a name to use when online dating, be original!! 'PrinceCharming628' only tells me I've missed the other 627, and 'sexiluvmachine' is just scary!

0 Comments: