Friday 30 June 2006

The weekend is here :)

An early update today... I'm off out shortly with Sis and her friends - some of the funniest people I've met in a long time, who I'm sure can all drink me under the table (yes, me!)

My inbox has seen a flurry of activity all day!

First email from Dubliner 1 of 2... he's so sweet, and he sent it at 06:28am (I'm on somebody's mind at 06:28am... cool). Still talk of him taking a trip over in the summer. I was sorely tempted to email him back and point out the sun is shining today, and to get himself over here NOW ;)

The new Potential (from yesterday) has emailed again - he wants to meet up next week!! Hang on there fella... I know so little about you I STILL haven't thought of a name for you!

A mid morning wink off some guy in London, so I quickly checked his profile, but "not my type" sprung to mind, so blocked him.

A mid afternoon emails (2) of Dubliner 2 of 2 (with wine cellar). He's giving me tips on my new hobby (it's his hobby too), and has suggested a nice bottle of wine we could share, should we eventually meet.

And today ANOTHER new Potential. I haven't really had a chance to look at his profile (remember, I do work too!). I would say I'll look later, but after a night out with people who've been known to drink cider at 7:00am (seriously!!) I should remember my golden rule - don't email when drunk!

So he'll have to wait until tomorrow!

Oh GOD... tomorrow! The second 'face to face'. It's going to take me about 4 hours to get ready, especially if I've got a hangover.

That's it... no drinking tonight. Non alcoholic cocktails ONLY!!

0 Comments: