Wednesday 28 June 2006

Just the one

Oh dear... other potentials have been kind of cast aside, ooh... obviously apart from Sailor Boy who did send a fab email from the sea (yes, I will wait for you!) and the Dubliners, who are late nighters!

Why's that... because I'm on Skype with Mr Incredible (and we're both drinking wine!) :)

We're one small step from meeting now... I hope he doesn't shatter my Superhero expectations (apart from the wearing tights one - I really hope he doesn't!). Bizarrely we're both actually nervous about meeting... we get on so well over the internet it seems a big shame for any illusions to get shattered :/

Christ... I'm slowly turning into Queen Geek! Me... more comfortable with online conversations :(

I'll keep you posted... but for at the moment my little Skype window is flashing. Gotta go!

0 Comments: