Thursday 29 June 2006

Pulled!

24 hours in the online dating world is so weird. Dumped by Mr Incredible yesterday... today Mr (ever so slightly) Impulsive has turned into Mr (Very Very) Impulsive!

Not only has he emailed me a few times, but after swapping mobile numbers he skipped straight passed the texting stage and phoned me! OK, I missed his call - but he left a message, which was good, because I got to hear his voice before talking to him. Very nice too!

So I plucked up the courage to call him back - 42 minutes and 19 seconds later we've sorted a date!!! We're off for a drink on Saturday lunchtime (not coffee I might add!)

Again, Sis - I'll give you the details.

He's also sent me his pic, and it's not offensive, so under the rules I'm going :)

Still getting emails (and Skype chats) off Sailor Boy, my fav!

Ooh... new guy tonight too. I haven't got a name for him yet... but straight away he wants to meet. I'm going to have to schedule him in for next week!

0 Comments: