Tuesday 20 June 2006

Seems it all happens when the pub closes...

Quick update... Now 39 people have viewed my profile, and I've got a couple of emails!!

It looks like a lot happens when the pub closes! This worries me slightly... they may well be a little tipsy, and therefore more likely to tell porkies! So the email from the guy who's got a ferarri with a boot full of champagne may well not by genuine... WDYT?

However, I may well have Potential No.3 to add to my miniature little black book (not the ferrari guy, the other email seemed a little more realistic). Minor problem though... he has the same name as Potential No.2. My mum is always telling people how forgetful and disorganised I can be. In fact, only this week, when I met 'Gorgeous H', who's going to be giving me lessons in my other new hobby (apart from this one of course), I'm there trying to look all fab and confident, and she says to him "H, you'd better write that down for her, she never remembers anything" - thanks Mum, really!!

But Gorgeous H doesn't fit into this blog, he's a real life person. Not to say I would turn him down though ;)

So, to summarise:
Potential No.1 - no thanks!
Potential No.2 - mutual contact!
Potential No.3 - I'm just thinking about a reply for him

Oh, and Gorgeous H - I'm not forgetful, honestly. Now, what time is my lesson tonight - I'm sure I wrote it down somewhere!

This is going to get a little confusing!

0 Comments: