Sunday 25 June 2006

Ouch

OK, mega mega hangover :(

No, you’re not reading yesterdays… I’m now accumulating hangovers in the same way as potentials!. I don’t know how this keeps happening – I had ONE glass of wine :)

Fab night last night with real people!! Thankfully I didn’t end up wandering around strange houses… safely back to mine, and I even took off my highlighting, enhancing, and plumping makeup! Good girl.

Checked emails/texts. 2 more new Potentials (one blocked straight away!). Here’s the run down of my new and old virtual people:

No.1 – Sailor. Sweet and constant contact. I’m going to miss him from tomorrow (maybe I should wave him off… a tearful goodbye at the port, like in films!)

No.2 – Dubliner (1 of 2 now!). Fab fab emails, and I’m getting to know him very well. I guess an option for weekends away :)

No.3 – Local (1 of 2). Becoming a little boring, but still worth keeping in contact with!

No.4 – Mr Incredible… Normally a late night one, but I did get a teatime email yesterday. Slightly worried about his apparent love of spandex!

No.5 – GORGEOUS Dorset guy. We’re emailing about chocolate. Yum to both him and chocolate :)

No.6 – Local (2 of 2). Still at ‘Mutual Contact’ stage. Sounds interesting

Edinburgh guy (no number for him). It’s all over (sob!). He’s looking for a “long term relationship”, and thinks the distance between us is too great.

No.7 – Dubliner (2 of 2). This is new one – winked at me last night. He’s got a wine cellar! I kid you not. He must have picked me for my love of wine :)

I have to do domestics today. Seriously... I’ve forgotten where both my washing machine and Sainsbury’s are!

0 Comments: