Wednesday 21 June 2006

Hello sailor!

Ok, things are progressing. Today I've moved from 'Mutual Contact' with either No.5, No.7 or No.8 (I'm losing track... where's my PA!), to exchanging email addresses!

You see, when you first have 'Mutual Contact', it's all via the dating site, so no personal details are shared. But this is a pain... you have to log on, and all the other Potentials can see you're online. So there comes a point where you move on - I guess this is like second base, but over the web!!

So, we shared emails (mine is still a vague one though... I'm a girl of mystery), and I discover he's a sailor!!!

Sounds like a sane enough person though, and his emails are fab!

Oops, almost forgot - Potential No.2 still wants to meet. I'm going to have to make a decision on when soon. Thing is... has he got a uniform???

0 Comments: