Friday 23 June 2006

Progress... we're texting!

First things first… I’ve sent Potential No.1 a “nice to meet you, but no thanks” email (felt an itsy bit bad, but this is the plan, and it’s better than stringing him along)

No.2 – We’re texting!!! Oh yes… third base with the Sailor! Call me impulsive, but it seemed the next step! So I’ve had some very nice messages this afternoon! And he’s actually on his way here (not to see me, to catch up with family before his trip. Not 100% sure what he meant by family… I hope he didn’t mean a wife sort of family). Stop, stop, stop being such a cynic

No.3 – he’s a late night one, so maybe later!

No.4 – OK… plodding along with email (am I talking this guy down already?)

No.5 – another late night one!

Down to 4 Potentials… I’m not complaining, this is FAB!!

I’ve decided I’m going to have to get a cleaner in… my usually immaculate place is now covered in a layer of dust, the dishwasher is full, and (shock, horror) unironed clothes are creeping back into my wardrobe!

Off out to see gorgeous family (yes, I’ve got the wine!), who’ll no doubt be fishing for any info they haven’t already read here. I hope my brother lets me use his laptop… I’ll obviously need to check my emails at some stage!

0 Comments: