Tuesday 27 June 2006

What's the time?

Now, forgive me if I'm wrong, but Dublin is actually the on same time zone as me... yes? Bizarrely got emails off both Dubliners between going to bed (late) and waking up (early) this morning.

And how did I know?? Well, I thought I was being smarter thinking. Instead of checking email constantly (and hogging the laptop, meaning son can't MSN his friends), I've set my PDA thingie to check for me... then I get a satisfying little beep anytime my Potentials are there for me. Works well in theory, but woke me twice last night :)

As I woke ridiculously early I thought I'd have half an hour hula hooping... good fun exercise at 5:30am! I like to hula hoop to music, but didn't want to wake son. No problem... I've an ipod and headphones.

Not really a good combination - the headphone wires kept getting tangled up in the hula hoop! I think tomorrow I'll gaffer tape the wire to my bod :)

Anyway... back to Potentials:

Dubliner 1 of 2 (my fav!) is also thinking of coming over this summer, so that's both of them now. Should I arrange an Irish weekend? Maybe they can get a discount if they book at the same time?

Superhero... did say he would be incommunicado as he's away, but has in fact been quite the opposite. In touch more than today, and sounds so so sweet :) He's my favourite local, and on his way home as I type!

Mr Dependable sent the usual email about his day. I sent the usual email back about my day :/

Got a new Potential too - a Doctor from London! A very funny email, so 'Mutual Contact' has commenced!

Lost the Gorgeous Guy from Dorset :( Seems a bit like life really, condensed into a much smaller timescale. Some people come and go, others stay a bit longer!

I had to dash home quickly today, to make myself as equally gorgeous as Gorgeous H. 30 minutes to shower; eat; apply highlighting, enhancing, plumping goodies to little bits of my complexion; taxi son to beloved family; and arrive at lesson looking relaxed and ready to learn!

Again, 45 minutes with a real person. Fab lesson in the sunshine... swoon :) Rushed home to catch up on emails as I'm not allowed PDA thingies on during hobby!

Ooh... now remember my advice to Potentials on their names - that 'sexiluvmachine' is scary. Well, here's the next bit of advice: it's not a good idea to take a photo of yourself from your mobile phone, while the phone is still on your desk (I expect you don't want your colleagues to know what you're doing!). All I see is a very out of proportion person, with a big body, double chin, and small head!!

Oh, hang on... maybe you HAVE got a big body, double chin and small head - from any angle... In which case, I apologise :)

0 Comments: