Tuesday 18 July 2006

Sweet

Just after I'd updated my blog Dubliner 1 of 2 rang to chat... his accent still melts me :)

Today the new local has emailed a couple of times today. He wants a picture of me. I want one of him first, but he's holding back!

One hour in the company of Gorgeous H this evening. My mother has established he's not married... so the big question now is IS HE SINGLE???

Apparently I only need a few more lessons. Damn! On the one hand I'm keen to impress him with my natural ability to take on hobby with flair... but on the other hand, if I'm crap I get to have extra lessons ;)

Ooh... Notts Guy sent a few more emails. I think I should mark him down as a definite weirdo... his emails fluctuate from bizarre one liners, to deep philosophical stuff! Very strange!

0 Comments: