Friday 21 July 2006

24 hours to go!

Sorry! Work/my social life as seriously impaired my ability to keep this up to date! Night out Wednesday with real people and 3+ bottles of wine (between 2) has meant I would've struggled to even type yesterday!

So, where are we with Potentials:

Dubliner 1 of 2 - in about 24 hours I'm picking him up from the airport. I need to have my hair done, pedicure, manicure, face pack today (which is probably why I'm up at 5:00am!)

He's called a few more times (I missed one call when I was out, but that's a good thing... I don't want him to think I'm always at the end of the phone/laptop, doing nothing!). His accent - yep... still melts me )

Dubliner 2 of 2 (with wine cellar) - called to let me know he's off on holiday for a week, so no emails :(

New Local Potential - actually, he seems nice. Wanted to meet up tonight! was tempted, but the risk of me getting tipsy and forgetting to go to the airport tomorrow was too great, so we may meet next week!

Potential from Weston Super(night)Mare - a couple more emails. I think this one is fizzling out a bit!

So my big 'face to face' is 24 hours away! I hope this one isn't a let down!! I'm ever so slightly worried I won't have time to keep in touch with the others Potentials over the weekend. Maybe I could sneak the laptop into the loo to quickly check my emails!!

0 Comments: