Monday 30 April 2007

Yuck/yum

First the Yuck... The Whistler wants to meet up again. He was obviously too thick to pick up the 'I'm not at all impressed with you' vibe I thought I was giving (bolting out of the car at a rate of knots without stopping to say goodbye wasn't a clear sign??).

I've sent him a text to let him know I'm incredibly busy with work the next few weeks (which is actually not even a lie!).

Now the Yum. Well, there's two Yums really! First, thank you to my wonderful place of work for the surprise today. A parcel arrived for me this morning, which I was *very* nervous about opening (I sometimes have this fear that a Potential will send an embarrassing gift!). No need to worry... it was a box of Curly Wurlys.

WOW... 60 Curly Wurlys!

The guys know my passion for Curly Wurlys could actually drive me to kill a small child at times! I was tempted to eat them all there and then, but it's much better to savour these delicious little moments. Guys... if you eat them all tomorrow while I'm out I will be again tempted to murder, only this time it won't be small children, it will be you lot!

And the second Yum... The Teacher sent a text! He wants to meet again. A third date ;)

0 Comments: