Tuesday 3 April 2007

Nice!

Well, oodles of gold stars for Outdoorsy Guy :)

Again, he turned up on time (without letting me know he was on his way), and we popped for a drink before going to the cinema.

And at the cinema he surpassed himself. He was the perfect gent! He didn't mind me stealing half his popcorn (after I'd said I didn't want any of my own)... he didn't mind me squirming in the gory bits, and after the film when we went back to mine for a coffee he didn't get all pushy and intense!

I say coffee, we had a couple of glasses of wine (surprise, surprise)!

We've sorted out our next date (yes, a 4th one). He's still up for doing the Wii Challenge, and the loser is going to cook. Bless, he said he'd bring all the stuff he needed for the meal with him :)

A great date... still no signs of anything other than a completely normal bloke!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

See, now I watched that movie and I noticed no gore...I was hypnotised by buns, abs and pectorals.

Glad you had fun sweetie!
-Friend from work

Anonymous said...

Me too! And I'm straight...

But terribly, terribly jealous.


From what I remember of the big comic, there's not enough gore, but they were aiming at a 15 rating after all.

Ms Jones said...

Can you two stop please!

(I was going to mention the abundance of virile looking guys in the film, but thought it may well open a whole "so when are you going to date them" thread).

Having said that, any guy that turns up looking like a spartan can be as needy and insecure as he likes ;)