Saturday 28 April 2007

Out of the woodwork

Firstly, mum... put the hat back in the wardrobe. The Whistler was only sending me a pic of him dressed up for his sister's wedding! Thank the lord!

Now how's this for a blast from my (online dating) past... Sweet Guy. Out of the blue I've got an email off him today. He seemed keen to let me know life was great for him, and was I still enjoying myself??

Then, did I want to meet for a drink. I've generally got a rule of no going back. There are one or two exceptions, but normally it would be too complicated, and I distinctly remember Sweet Guy being *way* too intense.

So no, but thanks anyway!

Tonight's plans have been formed. I'm actually going to The Teachers place. Strangely enough I've realised that in my entire online dating time I've never been to any of my Potentials homes. In some cases I think it may have had something to to with them still living with their parents (or in one case, wife), but some of them did live alone... so why no invite??

So The Teachers place it is. He's going to cook, and I'm going to take along champagne, courtesy of The Dentist (I know, that's a little bit naughty, but it seems a shame to drink it alone!)

I'm really quite excited about this... I think it's the chance to see more than just one bit of a Potential (and you lot sneaking at the back... I mean their abode, not bod!)

Obviously this is not the time for full on swanky outfits, so I'm about to rummage in the wardrobe for something suitable.

0 Comments: