Sunday 15 April 2007

Pretty in pink

Outdoorsy Guy is *still* behaving like a normal human being! I have had a couple of texts off him this weekend, about nothing in particular, but not on an irritating scale. And now he even signs off with a kiss... xxx :)

We're having another date tomorrow... the 5th date, and no sign of weirdness! OK there was one *slightly* strange moment when he sent me a picture of a row of dead bodies, but there is a perfectly rational explanation for that. No, really there is... occasionally, in his line of work it's something he comes across, and I was fascinated by it (not to the point of wanting a picture though!)

So date five then... cinema and a couple of drinks :)

Now... the new guy. We've kept up a fair bit of 'Mutual Contact' this weekend, mainly by text. He's a keen golfer, and sent me a picture of him playing. Now, in the world of golf it seems like people's sense of style can fly out the window faster than Tiger's drive (Gorgeous H and myself being notable exceptions!). This guy... he can only be described as a Poulter wannabe. He was sporting an outfit so pink it would've probably looked better on me! I like him... he's obviously got a sense of humour :)

0 Comments: