Tuesday 24 April 2007

Land of nod

The Artist wants to meet on Friday evening... in my local(ish) for a hot chocolate?!? Hot chocolate on a Friday evening, in a cocktail bar... hell, why not go the whole hog and go for Horlicks and an early night.

What can I say... he's an artist!

I'm not too sure about this guy, as he seems a little unsure of the whole 'email etiquette' thing. I'm sure I've mentioned this before... you send one, I send one, until eventually one of us gets bored, or we meet and realise we're not suited at all. The other night he sent an email, and then another one half an hour later, to ask if he'd offended me. Why?? Because I didn't reply to his earlier one :/

I was in the bath... I know I make a real effort to 'actively date', but I do have to perform basic functions like eating, bathing, and sleeping. He's beginning to come across as insecure, which as you know is the thing that freaks me the most.

0 Comments: