Friday 27 April 2007

Lycra, before breakfast!

So far today things have been interesting. Two emails off The Artist to check tonight's arrangements. What time, and what should he wear?

I was tempted to tell him I find guys in clown outfits extremely attractive! Wear what you like honey... I've got my own clothes dilemma, without worrying about yours!

For me the choice is skinny jeans and boots, or a new dress I picked up on the way to work this morning. This is one of the problems I constantly find on my short stroll to the office... shopping! So many times I've somehow found myself parting with cash for completely unnecessary attire, just because it catches my eye on the way to pick up a pain au chocolat for breakfast!

I blame a sexy builder for today's impulse buy! For the last few weeks there's been a huddle of builders at the end of my street, and one of them has taken to having a chat most days. This morning he said I was looking good (I know... he's a builder - all they do is ogle ladies and he probably says that to all of them!). So, with the knowledge I'm looking good I picked up a sexy little number that I really don't need!

In fact, today's trip to the office actually took almost half an hour, and not the two minutes it should. First, my usual chat to Security, then the sexy builder, and finally a bizarre conversation with one of the guys in M&S about golf and Lycra?!? Really... I'm talking about Lycra with a 60 year old!

Anyway, back to what to wear?!? I think as it's not really a full on swanky date tonight I'll go for skinny jeans. And Bruv... I know you think it would be funny to 'accidentally' be in the same bar at the same time, but I'm not sure it would be fair to spy on me while I'm on a date!

Oh, and a couple of texts last night. One from The Teacher, who's looking forward to another date, and one from Outdoorsy Guy... do I fancy meeting up sometime! Bloody hell, make your mind up! I think I will though... he is very nice, and I do have a new 'City Girl' style dress to try out ;)

0 Comments: