Friday 20 April 2007

The shame :(

It's been pointed out to me this morning by my Old Friend that in my last post, where I was being all high and mighty about spelling and grammar I actually misspelled my latest Potentials name... he's the POULTER Wannabe, not the POUTLER Wannabe. Only a golfer would've spotted that mistake!

I could've snuck in and edited the original... thereby retaining my 'holier than thou' stance, but I'll admit my failing (just the one mind you!!).

I'm going stand in the corner for a while!

Before I do I may as well tell you about a classic description of online dating, sent to me this morning by a 'Potential turned Penpal'... he reckons it's pretty much on a par with pushing a marble up a mountain with your nose!!

And he's only had 4 dates in a year. Imagine how I feel :)

0 Comments: