Friday 13 April 2007

Football crazy

3 hours talking about football!!

Really... I spent that long talking about football last night. Well, I say talking when what I really mean is trading playful insults with each other!

The Football fan was very much that (and only that). We did have a good drink and a good laugh, but I don't think there's anything else to him than his beloved team, and during the next month my team are playing against his at least twice, and we're fighting for top spots in so many ways that one of us is going to be disappointed.

Not me!

Other developments... Outdoorsy Guy sent me a text yesterday, totally out of the blue. It was quite sweet, and because he doesn't normally send any, quite special too (ahhh!)

Ooh, and I've started some 'Mutual Contact' with a new guy. His profile was quite funny, in that he made a point about the perfect online daters date (you know... the walk on the beach, homecooked meal, sofa, wine and DVD combo)... I like him already, so we're at text/Skype stage :)

No dates this weekend though... My Old Friend is coming down for a round of golf, and no doubt oodles to drink! I *was* thinking of nipping to the Bay as the forecast is positively summery, but apparently the new guy is going there with his friends.

I don't really fancy bumping into a Potential, especially as My Old Friend and I seem to have the ability to power drink to the point of collapse... not a good first impression!

0 Comments: