Monday 9 April 2007

homework?

A date free weekend... that's right! Not a single dalliance with unsuitable Potentials for the entire break!

I have had fun with Gorgeous H though... purely in a professional sense that is. After Friday's abysmal performance my lesson was very much a back to basics one. And get this - I've got homework every night for the next couple of weeks.

At my next lesson I need to demonstrate the perfect swing, and then he's going to video it to make sure I don't slip back into bad habits. When I say bad habits, obviously that's just in the context of golf. I can still drink, smoke and date completely unsuitable guys, as long my stance is perfect in two weeks.

I'm thinking during tomorrow's Wii challenge I may well just play the golf option... at least it will tie in with my homework!! Ooh, and talking of Outdoorsy Guy, I got a text off him this weekend, which I thought was quite sweet. That's the difference with him... when I do get a text it means a lot more, because it's not like he feels the need to constantly let me know of his every movement, day in day out

Now here's a though... I was chatting to my Old Friend the other day, and one of the things that came up was what I'm going to blog about once I've done a year of dating (because I'm definitely not signing up for another year). Well, if I'm not dating I'm generally going to be golfing... and it looks like it's happening a couple of months early. I'm pretty sure my reader base will flit off rapidly though. Sorry Guys, but there's only so many dysfunctional 'singles' I can find. Believe me, I think I've had my fair share!!

And one more snippet of joy from Gorgeous H (I know... back to golf!). As he's now a fully fledged Serious Golf Pro he's going to be on TV this week.

If I can prise the remote control from Voice of Reason I'll Sky+ it :)

0 Comments: