Sunday 29 April 2007

All change

Last night's date was pretty good fun! When I said yesterday I would finally get to see a Potential's abode (not bod!), I actually got to see both!

WHAT!!!

Now before you all call me a floozie, it was *somewhat* accidental. He was running late, and so when I called he was still in the shower. He ran down the stairs leaving a trail of wet footprints... his modesty covered by only a towel!

Hmmm... knicker twangingly nice (oh, and his place wasn't bad either!)

He can cook too (I should've taken along The Artist's gold stars, as well as The Dentist's champagne!). He rustled up a decent offering (cod and prawn), which we washed down with the freebie Veuve Clicquot.

I quite like this guy, mainly because he has a very open attitude to dating, and doesn't seem to have issues with me dating other Potentials. And it was pretty good to talk about each others dating nightmares!

Him shouting 'so... where do you see us going' as I left I *think* was in jest :)

Now, other Potentials

I had a late lunch arranged today, with The Poulter Wannabe, but he cried off (manflu). But me being me, I've used the window of opportunity to meet The Whistler. So in a couple of hours I've got another range/tea date (he's keen to help me with my swing).

What is it with these guys... I *know* how to swing a club!! Gorgeous H is not only there for me to drool over you know. He's actually taught me a thing or two about golf, and has high hopes for me (likewise honey, likewise!)

Anyway, the sun is out, so I'm up for a couple of hours of flirty fun with the dut. Now... what to wear??

The 'oh so cute' golf skirt has got to be the obvious choice :)

0 Comments: