Sunday 22 April 2007

No, no, no

Nobody is ever going to get away with critising Gorgeous H... no one!!

Get that, Poulter Wannabe. It's just not on!

I guess by now you can tell the date didn't go too well. He turned up in the same pink outfit (not a brilliant start... I actually thought he'd worn it for a joke!!). I didn't tell him I'd had a fairly awesome lesson with Gorgeous H before the date.

The lesson was actually a blast, and Gorgeous H was inspired. We worked on a new type of swing, which although looks a *little* different than normal, actually worked really well and even Gorgeous H was excited about it. I've now got more homework (4 weeks worth).

So all swung up I was ready to play with the Poulter Wannabe.

I line myself up at the first, blank out the Poulter Wannabe and swing. Bloody perfect... possibly the most perfect drive I've ever had! Straight and powerful. But the Poulter wannabe was mystified.

He questions my swing, and wonders who on earth has taught me to play that way! Who??? Only the best honey... only the best!

By now I know the date is going to go downhill... a man in pink, questioning both my (new) style of play, and possibly the fabbest instructor in the world is just wrong. I'm sorry, but it really is a case of love me, love my instructor (or at least keep your criticisms to yourself!). I'm moving up a gear in the world of golf if I do my homework, and no dodgily dressed Potential is holding me back.

I skipped the offer of a meal afterwards :(

Other news... I do have a new Potential. He's an artist, who I may have inadvertently passed on my bike today (my bike... now there's a whole new little foible of mine. I bought one today, and after finally working out how to put the bloody thing together I had a little run about on it. Yes Climbing Friend... I did sort out the tyres!).

Anyway, The Artist has sent me a host of emails, so I've established he likes chocolate (and would be an orange Revel), red wine, and is left handed (I've not actually sure how that came up... I've never known any of my Potential's primary limbs before, but what the hell!).

0 Comments: