Wednesday 25 April 2007

Whistle a happy tune

Well, there's a first for everything. I've been doing a bit of 'Mutual Contact' with this guy, on and off since the start of the year (although for some reason never mentioned him here. Thinking back, Jan was a busy month, so he probably wasn't good/bad enough for a mention).

Anyway, we swapped mobile numbers last week, and although his emails are generally one liners, if you stuck all the daily texts together I'd have what would surely amount to War & Peace by now (in terms of words, not intellectual content). Seriously... it's running into hundreds. I usually reply to about two of them!

Today I'm just about to nip out to lunch, and my phone blinks away... a new message. So I open it, and he's only sent me a sound one! I didn't even know you could do that. So my esteemed colleagues were all treated to a rather loud wolf whistle!?!? Shit!

Note to self: do not open texts off The Whistler if there's anyone close

0 Comments: