Tuesday 1 May 2007

Layed back Ladie?

The Curly Wurlys may well have been a sweetener, to soften the blow of seriously hindering any impending dates on my love horizon. The Teacher and I were on for a 3rd date tomorrow, but 'due to circumstances beyond my control' I've had to postpone it :(

But the plus side is when I get messages like this one: "your a real nice ladie nows what she wonts in life" off The Whistler, I don't feel guilty about saving my fingers from needlessly texting back.

Or when I get winks of guys who say they're "very layd back and averythig have to be easy" I know the limited time I have is going to stop me even thinking about replying!

I can be a pedantic little minx (and many times you guys have picked up on my own grammatical errors), but really... don't these guys think for a minute BEFORE they press send!

Anyway, back to my dating dilemma. I've got one night free this week (and a possible couple of hours tomorrow), so I have to choose wisely. The Teacher actually had a very interesting date planned... maybe he'll switch nights!

And there I was hoping to maximise my dating possibilities during the remaining 6 weeks on the dating site, only to find I now have to be selective... a whole new experience for me :)

0 Comments: