Monday 14 May 2007

Bunker Babe?

The golf society... now this is turning out to be a very productive way of meeting new guys. I've now got TWO games lined up for the next couple of weekends!

It's pretty cool really. They even have their profiles on the golfing site, so I get a sneaky peek at their credentials, and at least I know they're serious golfers.

To be honest, it's a good job, as my time seems to be getting more and more limited by the minute. I've worked out this week I'm not going to have any potential dating action until Sunday!!!

Sunday... that's *technically* next week :(

Although saying that, being away with work towards the end of the week does throw in a possible 'Face to Face' with The Triathlete! I'm going to be in his area for a couple of nights, so he's asked if I want to meet for dinner?

Well, it's possible, although I have kind of promised one of my colleagues I'll pop out for a drink, and knowing how funny he is after just a couple of sups, it seems like a safer option.

At least I'll be pretty much guaranteed a giggle!

0 Comments: