Wednesday 9 May 2007

It's not so bad

Being single, that is! It it struck me yesterday was my anniversary... one whole year of semi independent singledom!!

Bloody hell... time flies when you're having fun (I'm sure I can put together a whole host of cliches here!).

I won't dwell too much on past times, but this year has been phenomenal in terms of how well I've got back on track (to what, I don't know yet). I have to say a huge thanks to loads of really important people;

Voice of Reason. He may roll his eyes, and I'm sure I frustrate him at times, but his sense of humour and support is always there

My family (especially my Bruv). For keeping me fed, and persuading me to subscribe to online dating in the first place.

My friends. Some of you put yourself in a scary situation to help me out, and that is really special. And thanks for not judging, or steaming in with guns blazing.

My Ex. Now before you all start thinking I've finally lost the plot, in a way I do appreciate what he did. It gave me an insight into a situation I never thought I'd be in, and knowing I'm able to see it as a positive is fantastic. Sometimes you need the lows to get the highs!

As Ronan said, life is a rollercoaster :)

0 Comments: