Friday 25 May 2007

Nominations please

I’ve had a couple of emails this week about ending this blog. Some of you want me to carry on dating, just for the sheer entertainment value (sadists), some of you thing I should publicise my potential blossoming romance with The Triathlete (voyeurs), and some of you think occasional snippets of my life are entertaining/stupid enough to make you smile (or just save you the bother of keeping in touch!).

One thing I thought I really should do is a kind of award ceremony, to honour those Potentials who left ‘some’ kind of impression on me.

First I need to work out some categories. Let me think…


hmmmmm...


Ok, I’m done thinking! The Categories are:

Funniest Potential
Sexiest Potential
Potential I wouldn't sleep with if they were the last man on earth
Scariest Potential
Dullest Potential
Most Intense Potential
Most Intriguing Potential
Most Confusing Potential
Most Annoying Potential
Best Date
Worst Date
Strangest Date

Obviously there has to be a Lifetime Achievement Award, given to the Potential who has put in the most effort, but to be honest I think I deserve that more than anyone!!

The ceremony will take place in a week, so if any of them have stuck in your mind at all, then let me know, and I will carefully consider your nominations!

0 Comments: