Saturday 12 May 2007

Your favourite guest blogger is back....

Good evening from 'Friend from Work' guest blogging for my dear Ms Jones. What a fricking day. To spare you all the stupid details, suffice to say that it was a bit crap. Poor Ms Jones and her kind natured soul.

But on to more happy times. Five thirty rolled around and it was time to go to the pub. It took a little arm twisting but we all made it. It was a good exercize considering it reminded us all that we actually like eachother as people and there is more to us than our job titles.

But enough about that. Lets talk about this Teacher bloke. I show up to Ms Jones place at approximately 2:30 am and the teacher arrives shortly there after. What do I observe you might ask? Flirting, banter, intellegent conversation and what appears to be a mutual respect. I also sneak a peak at some physical affection (just a hug or two for you dirty minded readers). It is nice to see someone who seems to understand the normal boundaries and still be willing to test them a little. Thats what this girl needs, someone who gets her but is willing to challenge her a little, even despite his testeronical exuberance that makes her so insane.

This teacher is prancing around her flat in his tuxedo from a previous black tie event making me feel a bit like a loser for not being in a formal gown. But alas, loser or no, I am fricking awesome. He has just read this over my shoulder and im not sure how I feel about that but its all good.

With reference to a conversation the three of us were having earlier, the words ' post coital' came up and I decided that those words must appear in this blog. So there you go. Post coital.

That is all.

0 Comments: