Sunday 13 May 2007

charity begins at home

Thank you 'Friend from Work'!

Yes... Friday night The Teacher did indeed turn up, complete with a tux and a bag full of boisterousness! He is a interesting guy, and like my Friend from Work put it, someone who is willing to challenge me a little!

No next date planned though (yet!)

Anyway, I do have some new date news! I have a 'Face to Face' (No. 37) this evening with a new Potential!

I don't think I've actually mentioned this guy at all yet. I've been enjoying a little bit of fairly intelligent 'Mutual Contact' with this guy for about a week, and he's asked me to join him for a drink tonight.

He 'Seems Nice' (tm) . Works for some charity in a kind of PR role, so I'm hoping he's as interesting in real life as he is by email, but hey... I've been wrong about that so many times! I've no idea what he looks like, so this is a blind date for me!

As it's my last month on the dating site, I've decided I should try and maximise my chances of finding love, and date as many Potentials as I can. Difficult with my limited time, but I think I just need to get a bit for creative with the kind of dates I'm having (I'm sure I could squeeze in a couple of breakfast dates!).

Ooh, and talking of being creative, I recently joined a golf society (to find golf partners, not 'love' partners). I got an email off a guy the other day inviting me to play a round in a couple of weeks. I've suddenly thought that this society *could* be the perfect way for me to meet someone who isn't going to get annoyed with me when I want to play golf!!

Fab :)

0 Comments: