Saturday 5 May 2007

I'm back

Firstly... apologies to you guys who've complained I haven't updated this, but it has only been three days! I haven't dropped off the online dating circus *just* yet!!

So, as I'm still very much part of it, what's happening??

Today has been totally date free. I spent my regular 3 hours getting my angel curls tamed (which have been astonishingly abused since I've got that bloody bike!).

Taking of that bloody bike... I fixed it myself. Neither I, nor Voice of Reason were prepared to be totally humiliated by taking it back, so I took it apart, and (after a couple of attempts) put it back together the right way!

But you're not here to read the Beginners Guide to Bike Maintenance, so on with the dating news!

I've a couple of busy days coming up (as usual). First I'll have the pleasure of (hopefully) Gorgeous H tomorrow at The Captains Drive. Don't worry, I'm not sneaking off for a meeting with him on someone's tarmac... it's a golf competition!! Apparently I'm going to be saved my usual first tee nerves this time. I'm playing with a gentleman, and he gets the honour (if only it was going to be Gorgeous H... I've a feeling it may well be one of the 'older' gentlemen!).

Still, I'll wear the 'Oh So Cute' golf skirt, just in case!

Tomorrow evening it's my 3rd date with the Teacher! After a bit of on/off (he seems as busy as me) it looks like we've got a time sorted. He's going to cook, at mine (sensible chap). But get this... I've got to supply the ingredients!

That's going to make for an 'interesting' meal, as a quick rummage through my kitchen has so far only produced fish fingers, tinned pears and some porridge... tasty :)

Then Monday. Now is this fairly interesting, but a bit insane. The Triathlete wants to take me out for lunch. Nothing unusual in that you may thing. Well, no... but he lives over two hundred miles away!!

Seriously, he's at the other end of the country, and is all geared up to drive here, take me to lunch, then drive back!

Should I tell him I've managed to fix the bike?

0 Comments: