Friday 29 September 2006

There was an Irishman, a Welshman, and a Scot

Those are my top three!!

Dubliner 1 of 3 (with wine cellar). Now, as much as I would give anything to be jetting off to Mauritius with a man who's voice does something quite amazing to me, Voice of Reason (aka my son) has suggested it may be a good idea to meet up for a weekend first, before committing to two weeks on a desert island. His words... "Mum, he might have a chainsaw too".

Wise words from a teen.

So, I spoke to the Delicious Dubliner last night (for almost 2 hours!). Now, his idea is that maybe I could meet him there for a short break!!!! I'll run that one past Voice of Reason before I commit to anything!

The Welshman (Shoe Guy, and Richard Hammond lookalike) wants to see me again, soon. I think I'll sort out a date with him next week... he's so cute :)

And the Scot (Yoga Guy). We're on our third date on Sunday... and guess what guys - we're going to do the sofa/DVD/bottle of wine date! Seriously! And and and... I'M GOING TO COOK :/

Bruv... I'll be over at the weekend for a delicious recipe (alternatively, remember the suggestion before you jetted off on hols, that you could sneak round and cook things for me, then disappear and I could just finish things off, so it *looked* like I'd done it myself?!?).

So, Yoga Guy is Sunday evenings entertainment, but as my life wouldn't be normal without some kind of complicated mix of arrangements... Sunday afternoon is my date with Bonkers Chainsaw Wielding Wordy Guy!

We're meeting in a *very* public place, and I'm going to make sure everyone knows (a) where I'm going, and (b) what time I'll be back (although that's not an invitation for you all to 'happen to be passing', so you can do your own 'real time in the flesh appraisal'). I'm already starting to feel like Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs... you know the bit where she's slowly walking towards Hannibal Lecter's cell...

BE AFRAID!!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

(although that's not an invitation for you all to 'happen to be passing', so you can do your own 'real time in the flesh appraisal').

Awwh... shame