Wednesday 27 September 2006

Top Gear

Wow!

Now... he was fun!

Imagine a welsh Richard Hammond... he was so cute!!!

We had a couple of drinks and some tapas, and a lot of chat. Just back home, and he's sent a text to say he wants to see me again... soon!

Fab!

And Wordy Guy... I've just come back to the funniest email I've *ever* had in my life! I said I'd meet him Sunday (a daytime one). In his reply he's actually made each paragraph a different colour... seriously!!

And (again, I know I shouldn't quote from these guys emails)... I'm "ObviouslY a verY intelliGent Woman" (no, those capitals are not a mistake), and I "turn a mere tree filled jungle into a life giving rain Forrest" (sp).

All I said was did he want to meet on Sunday!!!

I've ever so *slightly* concerned about his last paragraph, where he needs to let me know he's got to pop to B&Q to return his chainsaw. Apparently it won't start :/

This Sunday's meeting is going to be in a very public place... away from any trees!

0 Comments: