Friday 1 September 2006

Better :)

So, six glasses of wine later!!

What a fab guy! I was pretty much on time (OK, fashionably a couple minutes late!), and he'd already ordered me my favourite drink (mind you, no stars for that... if it's alcoholic and not gin they're all my favourite!).

He's one of those people you can seem to talk to all night (again, no stars for that... those that know me will know I can do that with pretty much anyone!), and we seem to have a hell of a lot in common! Bizarrely he's originally from the same place as Scary Ex, and is a passionate supporter of the same team as Scary Ex (ooh, and has the same name as Scary Ex). Not sure that all bodes well, but I have to remember that Scary Ex was *sui generis*, and so I shouldn't use all those coincidences to judge New Guy (Rugby Fan).

Got home (alone... first date remember), and he sent me a text straight away to say he had a really good time, and we should do it again! Cool :)

While I was out I'd missed calls/text from both Sweet Guy and (Not) Earthy Kind. I stuck to the rules about no texting while drunk (ooh, apart from a reply to New One, but I don't *think* that counts does it?)

Sweet Guy is going to the rugby tonight... asked me again if I want to meet before or after the game!

New Guy (Rugby Fan) is going to the rugby tonight, and in a much cooler kind of way said to enjoy myself there, and wave if I see him! See... not needy at all.

He has sent me another text this morning to ask if I want to meet next week :)

Now Bruv... tonight. Where exactly are we going to be sitting? If it's close to New Guy (Rugby Fan) I need to make sure I'm looking good (difficult at the moment with a hangover!), and if it's close to Sweet Guy I think I'd be better off with some sort of disguise!

I only hope they're not sitting too close to each other!

0 Comments: