Saturday 23 September 2006

Glasgow kiss

Wow... that was a cool date with Yoga Guy :)

We met in the bar downstairs (sound familiar!). He was already there when I arrived. Cool.. my first thought was he looked better in real life than in his photo (which wasn't bad anyway). He'd already got a glass of wine, so even though this was a coffee date I thought I'd join him!!

And here's the best bit... there was no mention in his profile that he had the most gorgeous Scottish accent! He asked me what I'd like to drink, and I almost fell over... wow!!!

He did suggest going outside with our drinks, but with the fear of the potential embarrassment from the beautiful kids upstairs I declined!

So we had an hour or so of cool chat with wine and coffee... and hopefully another date.

He's an interesting guy... very much on my wavelength, and I do hold out a bit of hope for this one!! And my manicure was so worth it... apparently it's something he notices about people, their nails (he's a guitarist... they notice these things!), so the effort didn't go unnoticed.

I've already had an email off him to say he had a good night, and we should do it again :)

0 Comments: