Friday 8 September 2006

You're ssshpeshal (2)

Now, I know I said last night that Rugby Fan kept in touch, but not too intensely. Well, scrap that... last night I had a series of drunken (but sweet) texts!

He was trying to persuade me to meet him for one drink in the bar downstairs!! I seriously would've, if not for my away day today (hence the stupidly early update).

I reminded him it would constitute a third date, and in his drunken state it may well instigate the "where do you see us going" question!

He's still top of my list... I like his sense of humour (plus, I secretly love drunken texts!). We've decided that on our next date, if we manage to avoid the dreaded question we're going to have the perfect online daters date... a romantic walk along the beach, then we'll stop, inflate the blow up sofa and snuggle up, watching the Da Vinci Code on a portable DVD player, with a couple of bottles of red (after a home cooked meal of course :)

0 Comments: