Wednesday 6 September 2006

Not just champagne

Now last night was a cool date!

He called about 6 to say he was running late, apologising profusely! I didn't mind, as it gave me even more time to get ready (2 hours just didn't seem long enough!), and I was able to change outfits at *least* a dozen times :)

When I met him he'd bought me some flowers (to make up for being late)... how sweet! And not only that, he'd also got me a pretty cool girlie style rugby top! I've only been to see the rugby once, and already I'm decked out like a true fan! (Sorry Bruv, I know you wanted one!).

So, the night itself. Well, like I said a few day's ago, apart from the few similarities he has with Scary Ex, he's a really fab guy! We shared a bottle of champagne, and some gorgeous tapas! I could get used to this.

He's got a cool sense of humour too... the first thing he asked me was "where do I see us going"... my face was a picture! Don't panic though - he was only joking (at least I *think* he was only joking!).

We're going to try and meet up again soon (diaries pending - he's as busy as me!). And thanks to my Bruv's loan of his season ticket I'm going to meet him next week at the rugby, obviously wearing my new top! (Don't worry Bruv... I know you'll be over the other side of the world gambling away your life savings, and I promised to look after your exquisite daughters, but I've made contingency plans in case of dates - the kids will be in safe hands!).

So, Rugby Fan is now top of my (local) Potentials list!

Oh, and I've started 'Mutual Contact' with another local. He's very much an Outdoor Type, and wants to meet up this weekend. So, I'm going to need to juggle Sweet Guy, (Not) Earthy Kind, Rugby Guy and now Outdoor Type into some kind of timetable!!

Cute from Devon is still winning the bad date challenge. It sounds like he's having date hell down there. I almost suggested he come here (where it seems it more and more like date heaven), but I haven't got time!

0 Comments: