Saturday 16 September 2006

3 months down the line

It's three months to the day since I signed up for online dating... how do I know?? Well, I got an email asking if I want to renew my subscription!!!

Ummmm... let me think :)

I've signed up for another 3 months! Why not?? I've already met some pretty cool guys, and have some funny dates (even the bad ones were funny!), so I'm doing it again.

This time I've decided to put my photo on the dating site too. I was a little nervous last time, but what the hell. It'll be interesting to see if the next three months are any different!

I've decided online dating is a much better way to meet guys than traditional ways... I was out last night with friends from work, and got chatting to a guy at the bar (I will seriously talk to anyone!!). So, he comes over to chat, and I can my mates all sniggering. Then I thought he'd gone back to his friends, but oh no... he wanders back over with a bottle of wine (which I shared with my friends).

The funniest thing was this guys jacket... how on earth I managed not to burst out laughing when I saw his hideous houndstooth jacket, worn over a slightly dodgy tee shirt I'll never know!!!

He asked for my number, so I gave him the flirt divert one :)

So... online is the way forward!!

I've got a new date tomorrow night. This one is an engineer who works on yachts in the med!
And another with Rugby Guy on Tuesday. This will be our fourth date... it's almost serious :)

0 Comments: