Monday 25 September 2006

Little Tiger... eh?

My beautiful son informed me he's out for the next two nights, so not wanting to miss out on a social life I did something I haven't actually done yet...

I asked Yoga Guy did he fancy meeting up again!! I know, that was a little bold, but he's fun, so I thought I'd be brave :)

So tomorrow night we're off out for a drink and to catch a film. He rang tonight, and too be honest he could've been reading me his shopping list... he accent is so sweet I didn't care!

And... I've got a date with Shoe Guy on Wednesday night!!!

I did *think* of arranging a date with Wordy Guy (he's keen to do the 'real time in the flesh appraisal' thing, remember), but I'm not sure I'm ready for the outpourings of prose, so I'm waiting until he seems a little less bonkers. No sign of that yet... tonight's email was just as insane! He's mentioned where we'll go on our second date (a little presumptuous... let's get through the first one), and he called me his "little tiger"!

I have no idea why :/

0 Comments: